المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مسجات باللغه الانجليزية ارجوا ان تنال اعجابكم

محمد الصمادي
29-12-2009, 04:12 PM
If You Love Me... Let Me Know... If You Don't... Then Let Me Go...

______________________________ ____________________ _________________________

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like, believe it.
______________________________ ____________________ _______________________
Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop?

______________________________ ____________________ _______________

Sometimes its better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way

______________________________ ____________________ ______________

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my
heart
______________________________ ____________________ _____________________

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because
I LOVE YOU!.…

______________________________ ____________________ ___________________________

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth

______________________________ ____________________ ____________________________

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

______________________________ ____________________ __________________________

Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

______________________________ ____________________ _____________________

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

______________________________ ____________________ ______________________________

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

______________________________ ____________________ _____________________________

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else.

______________________________ ____________________ _____________________________

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !
______________________________ ____________________ ___________________________

I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.

______________________________ ____________________ ____________________________
i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'
______________________________ ____________________ _______________________
For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody.
--______________________________ ____________________ ____________________________
The first time we kissed, I closed my eyes, He closed his eyes, and then....… WE MISSED!
-------______________________________ ____________________ ________________________----
Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What holds you together is far greater than what can tear you apart.
A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true

Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one … forever ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiss me and you will see stars ....Love me and I will give them to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

raad
30-12-2009, 09:34 AM
thanks kteer

ka79f
23-10-2011, 12:07 PM
مشكور