المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : CCcam 2.1.1 on AzBox HD

Raed Saadeh
20-07-2009, 09:57 PM
CCcam 2.1.1 on AzBox HD

I will try just to explain on one place how to install and run native CCcam 2.1.1 ( CCcam.mips ) on AzBox HD Elite and Premium.

First of all, download from this thread file, called azbox-cccam-2-1-1-working.rar . Unpack it on Your desktop.

Use FileZilla FTP or any FTP manager to connect on You AzBox HD device.

Enter in /EMU folder and create directory lib , so You will have /EMU/lib .

Now transfer this files to that directory from just downloaded archive from this thread :

CCcam.mipsel , ld.so.1, libc.so.6, libcrypt.so.1, libdl.so.2, libdvbapi.so, libgcc_s.so.2, libm.so.6, libnss_dns.so.2, libnss_files.so.2, libnss_hesiod.so.2, libnss_nis.so.2, libnss_nisplus.so.2, libpthread.so.1, libresolv.so.2, libstdc++.so.7 . ( It means, copy all files except file dvbapi_module from my archive ).

Please put CHMOD 755 on all files which You copied to /EMU/lib directory !!! This is very important !!!

Prepare Your CCcam.cfg file and copy it, inside of /EMU/lib directory.

Now, You have to go inside of /EMU/OpenXCAS directory and there You should create new directory called dvbapiCAS, so You will have /EMU/OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS . Put inside of that folder file called dvbapi_module and give CHMOD 755 to that file.

Also it is important that You create inside of that /EMU/OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS file named as openxcas.conf which should contain this :

[module]
name = dvbapiCAS
daemon = dvbapi_module
version = 1.00

Now when all is settled You can start it.

But keep in mind, first start CCcam and then start dvbapi_module .

Also keep in mind that all other EMU's are dissapled in OpenXCAS panel Camd activation and priority settings.

To start CCcam use this command :

LD_PRELOAD=/EMU/lib/libdvbapi.so /EMU/lib/ld.so.1 --library-path /EMU/lib/ /EMU/lib/CCcam.mipsel -dv -C /EMU/lib/CCcam.cfg &

And to start dvbapi_module

Go inside of /EMU/OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS

and type this command:

./dvbapi_module

The best combination is to start 2 telnet sessions to Your AzBox HD, on first session run CCcam on seccond start dvbapi_module.

Enjoy.

Big Tnx to Mower

P.S. Now you can use your AZbox HD Elite i Premium,

as client and as server on CCcam 2.1.1