promise of a greater hope,
promise of a new tomorrow.

This particular aura can be
found in the gaze of a beautiful girl :
in her smile, and in her soul, and the way she makes every
rotten little thing about life;
seem like it's gonna be OK .

She's the one,
that makes things in life look greater than ever …
feel better and better …

She's the one who tied the ropes of satisfy,
and held your hands rising to sky ..

The one that made you feel all right,
and turned your darkness into the bright ..

The one that was here in your needs,
the one that grew trees from seeds ..

~~

Thanks

شريف
18-04-2009, 09:55 AM
:)Great words dear sis ,but who's the beautiful girl u talkin about ?

words & promises are so easy to go out from the mouth

our happiness & brightness occurs when these promises come true

we gonna wait till then

many thanksssssssss

نشمية الاردن
18-04-2009, 10:40 AM
:)Great words dear sis ,but who's the beautiful girl u talkin about ?

words & promises are so easy to go out from the mouth

our happiness & brightness occurs when these promises come true

we gonna wait till then

many thanksssssssss

Dear bro, think about that amazing girl as YOUR girl and everything you might dream about your girl,, she can be your mother or your sister, she's just a girl that once in a liftime is able to do all of the previous promises, no matter WHO is that girl..

I loved your amazing passing, thxx

XOXO

شريف
18-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Dear bro, think about that amazing girl as YOUR girl and everything you might dream about your girl,, she can be your mother or your sister, she's just a girl that once in a liftime is able to do all of the previous promises, no matter WHO is that girl..

I loved your amazing passing, thxx

XOXO

:o:o:o

Realy thx 4 ur kindness & ur sweet reply,any one of us(men) wish that dream come true ,that's gona be very stunning to find such a girl which can afford achieving all our needs :confused::rolleyes: ,I think she needs another handy girl to cooporate with for passing these promises :), what do u think ,many thxx again :cool:

نشمية الاردن
18-04-2009, 01:56 PM
if u put on ur mind tht its a stunning thing, it will always be as diffuclt as u imagine and hw easy u make it btween u and urslef it also becomes as easy as YOU wnt to..

the thanking should be given to u dear..

::rolleyes:

شريف
18-04-2009, 04:25 PM
sorry 4 being late to reply :p ,actualy i did from many hours ago
but in somehow it has been deleted :mad: dont know how :)surely by mistake ,I wrote many lines so i dont know if i can collect my thoughts again to pass them in a right way ,for now I'm not in the writting mode :) gona reply 2 u later salaaam dear

شريف
18-04-2009, 05:59 PM
if u put on ur mind tht its a stunning thing, it will always be as diffuclt as u imagine and hw easy u make it btween u and urslef it also becomes as easy as YOU wnt to..

the thanking should be given to u dear..

::rolleyes:

:) I told u in the beginning :talkin the talk is much much easier than walkin the walk ,we can take anything in life as easy as its or take it for granted but not the soul mate & the shape of ur second complemented part, we shouldnt feel that way that easy with much comfort in such essential part of our life, unless we wanna pass days randomly ?!,its too hard these days 2 act this way and so harmful for our souls & hearts believe me its going this way ,wish u all the best dear u deserve it good luck :)

نشمية الاردن
18-04-2009, 06:49 PM
sorry 4 being late to reply :p ,actualy i did from many hours ago

but in somehow it has been deleted :mad: dont know how :)surely by mistake ,I wrote many lines so i dont know if i can collect my thoughts again to pass them in a right way ,for now I'm not in the writting mode :) gona reply 2 u later salaaam dear

your passing it slef means alot,, I aprreciate it alot,
enjoy ur "mood" that u r in at the moment and wnever the right mood is ON, I'm here..
lol

thxx dear..!

شريف
19-04-2009, 12:23 AM
enjoy ur "mood" that u r in at the moment and wnever the right mood is ON, I'm here,
:) I liked it ,thxx i did ,but my good mood 4 writting came and before ur last reply I wrote another reply ,maybe u didnt noticed that, realy it was nice to discuss such issue with u ,some times its hardly to find someone who can understand u or comunicate with u easily, waitting ur newly subjects take care dear :) :)

نشمية الاردن
19-04-2009, 07:47 PM
L0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0oLz

It was so gr8, that I disscused such an amazing topic with ya..!

I rlly enjoyed it, talkin the talk might be easier but no matter wt the talk is, it will be gr8 wid ya << a gr8 impression..

thx dear,

شريف
20-04-2009, 07:00 AM
L0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0oLz

It was so gr8, that I disscused such an amazing topic with ya..!

I rlly enjoyed it, talkin the talk might be easier but no matter wt the talk is, it will be gr8 wid ya << a gr8 impression..

thx dear,

really

woow :)really it's the same 4 me ,thx 4 ur sweet kindness & lovely expression , I liked that ,see ya in other great topics :)