المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نظام osn الجديد betacrypt2 1708

ALTAYEB
12-12-2010, 11:34 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كلنا سمعنا عن نظام osn الجديد betacrypt2 1708 وبائت كل محاولات تشغيله بالفشل
لكن هل تعلمون ان هذا النظام هو نظام صهيوني ... نعم انه NDS
اولا تعالوا نتعرف على نظام Simulcrypt/tunning/layering هذا النظام يتيح ؟دمج؟ ؟اخفاء؟ نظامي تشفيير في بعضهم البعض مثل الطبقات

الطبقه الاولى هي betacrypt2 المرئيه والطبقه الثانيه الاساسيه المسؤوله عن التشفير هي NDS
اختارت osn نظام ال NDS لصعوبه تشغيله في الشيرنج لكن هذا النظام صممته شركه NDS الاسرائيليه وشبكة osn تريد اخفاء تعاونها مع هذه الشركه لذلك تعاقدت من شركة comvenient من اجل اضافه الطبقه الاولى والتي وظيفتها اخفاء NDS

مثال على هذا النظام هو تشفير باقه Sky/premier -- Nagra over irdeo /tunneling

اثبات لصحة كلامي هو برنامج Sbox شغل هذا البرنامج وسترى ان كرت osn الجديد هو NDS

تحياتي * الموضوع مترجم من الانجليزيه الى العربيه *

Regarding OSN:

They have had Irdeto 604 cards for years. Unfortunately, they have been badly hurt by the G-a-m-m-a card.

So they decided to change security technology.

Hence, they introduced in April a new generation of smartcards. This time it's Betacrypt 2, where the smartcard is married to the receiver. These new smartcards (1708) are not supposed to be shared, due to very high security.

However, in the last 4 weeks, they have started to appear on sharing networks. Some people say they are fake.

Please note: these Betacrypt 2 card (1708) are in fact real NDS cards with simply a Betacrypt layer / tunneling. Why? OSN is *X**X**X**X*d in Dubai and belongs to an Kuwaiti owner. NDS has its roots in Israel. It was simply impossible that OSN does business with a company with such deep Isreali roots. So OSN still chose NDS because of security solutions, but they have added a Betacrypt layer / tunnel in order to hide it to the general Arabic public.

So the 1708 cards have nothing to do with backwards compability. They simply replace ALL Irdeto receivers with new OSN HD Betacrypt receivers where the cards are married.

So my question again:

Could I use a Irdeto 604 OSN card on my server and then make it appear as a 1708 Betacrypt card?

If so, would my peers be able to get video on their TV by using the 1708 caid on my server, even though in reality it's a 604 card??

Would that work??

The whole point of this is to pretend I have a 1708 card on my server; i.e. to prove it can be shared, while in reality it cannot be shared; the card is still married to the OSN Betacrypt receiver.

Many thanks and respect.

عبدالله 200
13-12-2010, 12:24 AM
اخي عبدالله الطيب لو فعلا هذا الكلام صحيح لأكاد اجزم ان نشاهد هذه القنوات على السيرفرات قريبا جدا فنحن فعليا نشاهد قنوات الاموس اليهوديه على الشيرنج عبر الانترنت
انا برأيي انها زوابع اعلامية تصاحب كل توقف لكسر الشيفرات في العالم سواءا على سيرفرات او كروت او غيرها

سيف ابو علوان
13-12-2010, 11:31 AM
مشكور اخ الطيب
لكل باب مفتاح