المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : And last commandments of the Prophet peace be upon him

محمد طلال هديب
24-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Before the death of the Prophet peace be upon him was the Farewell Pilgrimage, and then came the words of God Almighty
(Today I have perfected your religion for you and completed My favor upon you and chosen for you Islam as a religion (
Abu Bakr wept when he heard this verse ..
They said to him: What makes you cry, O Abu Bakr, as any such each verse was revealed to the Prophet ..
He said: "This is aware of the Messenger of Allah.
The Messenger returned .. Before death, 9 days later I got the last verse of the Koran
(And fear a Day when you shall return to God and then died all the same as the ** bit and they will not (.
The pain began to appear on the messenger
He said: "I want to visit one of the martyrs
He went to the Martyrs and a stop at the graves of the martyrs
He said peace be upon you, O martyrs of one, you ex and I, God willing, you Successors, and I, God willing, you later (.
During his return from the visit Becky Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him (
They said: What makes you cry, "O Messenger of God?
He said: (I miss my brothers)
They said: "Are we not your brothers, O Messenger of God?
He said: (do not you my friends, and my brothers a position to come from me, believe me did not see me (..
Oh God, I ask you to be them
The messenger returned and before death, 3 days began intense pain and was in the house of Mrs
He said: "(Gather my wives)
Bringing wives,
The Prophet said: (Otoznon me sick in the house of Aisha?)
They said: give instructions to you, O Messenger of God
So he is what he came Ali bin Abi Talib and al-Fadl ibn Abbas, the Prophet Forum
And discharged him from room to room of Mrs Aisha companions saw him in this condition for the first time ..
Companions in question begins with horror: "What happened to the Messenger of Allah .. What happened to the Messenger of God.
People gathered in the mosque and is filled with people and competing with it ..
He began to sweat of the Prophet RICHLY
Aisha: I have not seen one in my life sweating like this.
Says: I was taking, however, the Prophet and wipe his face, because the hand of the Prophet Akram and best of hands.
Says: Vosamah say no god but God, that the throes of death) .. Sayyida Aisha says: Vkther ado (ie, modern) in the mosque pity on the messenger
The Prophet said: (What is this?) ..
They said: O Messenger of Allah, fear you.
He said: "(Ahmiloni them) ..
So he is what he
7 Vsaboa near the water so wake up. He carried the Prophet ascended to the podium ... Last sermon of the Messenger of Allah and his last words to him
The Prophet said: (O people, if you were afraid of Ali)
They said: Yes O Messenger of God.
He said: "(O people, your time with me is not the world, your time with me at the aquarium ..
God, if I see him this moment. O people, God, what you fear poverty, but I fear for you the world to compete Tnafssoha as those before you, VthlkkmAs Ohlkthm).
Then he said: (O people, Allah is God in prayer, God of God in prayer
Other words, ask God to preserve the great prayer, has been repeated
Then he said: (O people, fear God in women, fear of God in women, I would recommend that women with good)
Then he said: (O people, a slave of God among the finest this world and what God, what God chose)
No one understood the sense of this sentence, and was intended for the same
Abu Bakr Jesus is the only one who understand this sentence, burst into tears and Ali Nhiba, stop and boycotted the Prophet
He said: Vdenak our fathers, our mothers, our children Vdiina, Remained repeating our money
Has been repeated ..
People looked to Abu Bakr, how to interrupt the Prophet .. He went to defend the Prophet Abu Bakr
Saying: (O people, called Abu Bakr, not one of you has had us Kavanagh preferred not to him, but Abu Bakr could not rewarded, so she stopped reward to God Almighty, the All doors to the mosque, blocking the door of Abu Bakr does not fill)
Finally, before he stepped down from the pulpit ... Messenger began to pray for the Muslims before the death, the last calls them
Ooakm God said, God bless you, God help you, Tpetkm God, God ALONE) ...
The last word he said, last speech to the nation from the pulpit before he stepped down
Said, O people, read me the peace of followed me from my Day of Resurrection).
He held it back again to his home. There, he entered by Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr in his hand, else, leaving a prophet looks at tooth brushing, but it could not be required by the severity of his illness. Aisha look of the Prophet, I took the Siwak of Abdul Rahman, and placed in the mouth of the Prophet, could not the tool used it, I took him to the Prophet and made Tlinh her mouth and apostasy of the Prophet again until it is soft
She said: "The last thing the Prophet entered the cave is the saliva, was by the grace of God that the collection of saliva and saliva of the Prophet before he dies.

Sayyida Aisha said: "Then entered the Prophet's daughter Fatima, when he entered cried, because the Prophet could not do, because it was accepted between her eyes came to him whenever ..
The Prophet said: (Get closer to me, Oh Fatima)
He spoke of the Prophet in her ear, wept more. When he cried
Prophet said to her: (Get closer to me, Oh Fatima)
He spoke again in her ear, laughed .....
After his death, was asked what the Prophet said to you
She said: "He told me the first time: (Oh Fatima, I am dead tonight), I cried, when he found me crying he said: (O Fatima, the first family to join me) laughed.
Sayyida Aisha: The Prophet then said: (I have driven from home) and said: (Get closer to me, Oh)
Slept on the Prophet was his wife, and raise his hand to the sky
He says: (but the Supreme Comrade, comrade, but the top) ...
Sayyida Aisha said: "I knew that given the choice ..
Jibreel came to the Prophet
He said: O Messenger of God, King of Death at the door, asking permission to enter you, and ask permission to one of you ..
The Prophet said: (Let him, Gabriel)
Entered the Angel of Death Prophet
He said: Peace be upon you O Messenger of God, God sent me give you the choice between staying in this world and to catch up with God.
The Prophet said: (but the Supreme Comrade, comrade, but the top)
And stop the Angel of Death at the head of the Prophet
He said: O good soul, the soul of Muhammad bin Abdullah, come out to the satisfaction of God and Lord is satisfied is not angry ...
Sayyida Aisha said: "I fell down by the Prophet and his head was heavy in my chest, I knew that he had died ... Did not know what to do, what was me, but I came out of my room
And opened my door, which overlooks the men in the mosque and tell the Messenger of Allah died, died, the Messenger of God.
Says: Mosque burst into tears. This is Ali bin Abi Talib, was crippled, and that Uthman ibn Affan Kabbi taken his hand and applies a Yemeni, that Umar ibn al-Khattab raises his sword and saying that he was dead, cut off his head, he went to meet his Lord as Moses went to meet his Lord will return and be killed, said he had died. The people was proved Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him entered the Prophet and embraced
He said: Khalilah and AAA, and Aaasfiah, Habibah and AAA, and AAA Nbeah. Before the Prophet
He said: "alive and blessed, blessed dead, O Messenger of God.
Then came out to say: Whoever used to worship Muhammad, Muhammad has died, and those who worship God, God is alive and not die ...
And fall by the sword of Umar ibn al-Khattab,
Says: I knew he was dead ... He says: I went looking for a conducted a place to sit alone to cry alone ....
And burial of the Prophet
Fatima says: how could you bear to cover the dirt on the face of the Prophet .... I stood and mourned the Prophet
Says: "O Father, Lord answered," O Father, paradise abode, O Father, to Gabriel Nanaah.

آحمےد آلوحےيدي,
24-11-2010, 04:58 PM
يعطيك العافيه محمد الغالي

محمد طلال هديب
24-11-2010, 05:04 PM
يعطيك العافيه محمد الغالي

welcome

محمد الصمادي
24-11-2010, 05:06 PM
جزاك الله خيراً اخي محمد وجعله في ميزان حسناتك
وهذا الموضوع رائع جداً كونه يدخل المنتدى اعضاء اجانب

محمد طلال هديب